OUR CALENDAR

Friday, December 21, 2007

Young Women In Excellence Program












































Each year we put on a program to recognize and encourage the young women that have acheived their Personal Progress goals. This year we had a blast! We heard from some very spiritual motivators and aknowledged the the girls that reached their goals within the year. After reminising about the good times we had this year with a DVD slideshow of the girls, we stuffed ourselves with pizza and pop, and headed to the fUnHoUSe to go rock climbing, gaming, and play laser tag. It doesn't get much better than this. . . or does it? 2008!

1 comment:

Taigen & Abigal said...

Hi there, I am a Young Womens Pres. In northern Alberta, Canada. I came upon your site and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! So I decided it would be great for us because we are so spread out! I am wondering how on earth you put the calendar on there? I just dont seem to be that savy.
Thanks
Rosilyn Olsen